Family of four models in three sizes to match all requirements.
- Family of four models in three sizes to match all requirements
- New ARMS 5.0 for improved Print & Cut
- Increased cutting force 4.41 N (450 gf)*
- Rugged design with new features for reliable long-length tracking
Five sizes to match all requirements.
- Maximum cutting area of 610mm (24”) Speed of upto 1485mm per second.
- Max. Accerleration of unto 4G.
- Cutting force of unto 600g.
- 15 metres guaranteed tracking with new media basket .
Available in 75cm, 130cm or 160cm models. 75cm to 160cm wide, high specification cutters, featuring optical eye, free FineCut software, stand, roll holders and USB interface.
- 75cm, 130cm and 160cm wide options
- High speed / high accuracy cutter plotters
- Photo electric eye for 4 point register mark detection
- Up to 100cm cut speed
3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm).
- Wider Roll cutting format for professional use.
- Stunning value & highly competitive performance.
- 3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm).
- Higher curve-cutting speed, faster production of complicated cutting tasks.
One machine, countless possibilities. Introducing the most versatile flatbed cutting system ever.
- The F series base unit comes equipped with a drag module and Summa’s revolutionary optical camera marker recognition system for accurate contour cutting of printed flexible or rigid substrate materials.
- Multiple material handling options ensure optimal workflow for roll, sheet and board material.
- Pneumatically driven media advance clamps hold the material down while pulling it forward in order to work continuously in panels or multiple jobs.
- The roll support with media flanges keeps the media aligned for correct loading.
Summa S Class T Series with OPOS CAM, Summa’s fourth generation contour cutting device, is now greatly enhanced to increase workflow productivity when contour cutting printed graphics, signs, labels, vehicle wraps and more.
- Genuine tangential vinyl & contour cutters that offer unmatched cut quality.
The ultra-affordable Summacut R Series puts Summa quality within easy reach, while being equipped with integrated media rollers for increased accuracy on long jobs and straight vinyl loading that’s a snap.
- Based on our world class SummaSign Pro technology, SummaCut vinyl cutters offer tracking accuracy, speed and features not found in other affordably-priced cutters.
Compact & Multi Cutting －Rapidly bringing ideas into shape. The CFL-605RT supports material sizes up to A2 extra and has a variety of functions including eccentric, tangential, and reciprocating cuttings and creasing. It is designed with Mimaki’s well-established technology, and supports on-demand production by multiple functions, including cutting and creasing. The CFL-605RT delivers efficient sample and package production.
- Eccentric cut - cutting thickness up to 1mm*
- Tangential cut - cutting thickness up to 2mm*
- Reciprocating cut - Cutting thickness up to 10mm*
- Creasing - cutting force of up to 1,500g*
Range of sizes up to 1.2m x 1.8m and head types for cutting a huge selection of substrates
- User friendly functions
- Vacuum bed
- Optical eye for print & cut registration
- Broad range of applications
Automated Contour & Die cutting without operator on to a wide range of printed media. The new Graphtec CE6000/40 with iMark allows contour and die cutting cutting without operator on adhesive sheets and digital prints on cardboard, silk-screen prints and print shop materials.
Superseding the Graphtec FC2250, the Graphtec FCX2000 is the ultimate solution for prototyping and small production runs of rigid materials without the use of a cutting die. Reduce media hate / processing time with Graphtec’s precision cutting precision cutting and dedicated software. Added offline (USB) operation enables users of all skill levels to easily process materials.
- The built-in Automatic Registration Mark Sensing system further simplifies contour cutting of printed materials.
- Incorporates ARMS to ensure precise cutting. Cut decals & other P&C application with ARMS.
- A tool lineup for cutting of thick paper and corrugated cardboard E/F/G grade.
- Fulfilling the max high pressure 1kg, and enables you to cut thick material.