One machine, countless possibilities. Introducing the most versatile flatbed cutting system ever.
- The F series base unit comes equipped with a drag module and Summa’s revolutionary optical camera marker recognition system for accurate contour cutting of printed flexible or rigid substrate materials.
- Multiple material handling options ensure optimal workflow for roll, sheet and board material.
- Pneumatically driven media advance clamps hold the material down while pulling it forward in order to work continuously in panels or multiple jobs.
- The roll support with media flanges keeps the media aligned for correct loading.
Compact & Multi Cutting －Rapidly bringing ideas into shape. The CFL-605RT supports material sizes up to A2 extra and has a variety of functions including eccentric, tangential, and reciprocating cuttings and creasing. It is designed with Mimaki’s well-established technology, and supports on-demand production by multiple functions, including cutting and creasing. The CFL-605RT delivers efficient sample and package production.
- Eccentric cut - cutting thickness up to 1mm*
- Tangential cut - cutting thickness up to 2mm*
- Reciprocating cut - Cutting thickness up to 10mm*
- Creasing - cutting force of up to 1,500g*
Range of sizes up to 1.2m x 1.8m and head types for cutting a huge selection of substrates
- User friendly functions
- Vacuum bed
- Optical eye for print & cut registration
- Broad range of applications
Superseding the Graphtec FC2250, the Graphtec FCX2000 is the ultimate solution for prototyping and small production runs of rigid materials without the use of a cutting die. Reduce media hate / processing time with Graphtec’s precision cutting precision cutting and dedicated software. Added offline (USB) operation enables users of all skill levels to easily process materials.
- The built-in Automatic Registration Mark Sensing system further simplifies contour cutting of printed materials.
- Incorporates ARMS to ensure precise cutting. Cut decals & other P&C application with ARMS.
- A tool lineup for cutting of thick paper and corrugated cardboard E/F/G grade.
- Fulfilling the max high pressure 1kg, and enables you to cut thick material.