Family of four models in three sizes to match all requirements.
- Family of four models in three sizes to match all requirements
- New ARMS 5.0 for improved Print & Cut
- Increased cutting force 4.41 N (450 gf)*
- Rugged design with new features for reliable long-length tracking
Five sizes to match all requirements.
- Maximum cutting area of 610mm (24”) Speed of upto 1485mm per second.
- Max. Accerleration of unto 4G.
- Cutting force of unto 600g.
- 15 metres guaranteed tracking with new media basket .
Available in 75cm, 130cm or 160cm models. 75cm to 160cm wide, high specification cutters, featuring optical eye, free FineCut software, stand, roll holders and USB interface.
- 75cm, 130cm and 160cm wide options
- High speed / high accuracy cutter plotters
- Photo electric eye for 4 point register mark detection
- Up to 100cm cut speed
3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm).
- Wider Roll cutting format for professional use.
- Stunning value & highly competitive performance.
- 3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm).
- Higher curve-cutting speed, faster production of complicated cutting tasks.
Summa S Class T Series with OPOS CAM, Summa’s fourth generation contour cutting device, is now greatly enhanced to increase workflow productivity when contour cutting printed graphics, signs, labels, vehicle wraps and more.
- Genuine tangential vinyl & contour cutters that offer unmatched cut quality.
The ultra-affordable Summacut R Series puts Summa quality within easy reach, while being equipped with integrated media rollers for increased accuracy on long jobs and straight vinyl loading that’s a snap.
- Based on our world class SummaSign Pro technology, SummaCut vinyl cutters offer tracking accuracy, speed and features not found in other affordably-priced cutters.
Automated Contour & Die cutting without operator on to a wide range of printed media. The new Graphtec CE6000/40 with iMark allows contour and die cutting cutting without operator on adhesive sheets and digital prints on cardboard, silk-screen prints and print shop materials.