Mimaki’s latest integrated printer/cutter delivers new levels of creativity with versatile and vibrant ink types, including new Silver, Orange and Light Black. CJV300 Series achieves the highest print speeds in its class, with innovative technologies ensuring unrivalled output quality for signmakers, display graphics professionals and printshops.
- SS21 orange ink is suitable for representing the vibrancy of fresh foods as well as corporate colour palettes.
- SS21 light black ink reproduces highly accurate grayscale printing with no unexpected colour shifts and smooth grayscale gradation without tone-jump.
- Maximum print speed: 105.9 m2/h (*1)
- Best-in-class print speed means high productivity rates.
*1: Print mode: Super Draft Mode for banner material, 360 × 360 dpi, 1 PASS, Bidirectional
- Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology
- Highly reliable inkjet technology optimizes waveform to achieve the precise placement of the ink droplets onto media.
- Three-way intelligent heater system optimizes the ink droplets size.
- MAPS3 reduces banding and uneven colour printing.
- Versatile print and cut functions
- The continuous register mark detection function enables the continuous cutting of a whole roll of media while simultaneously taking up unrolled media.
- The over-cut and corner-cut functions ensure clearly cut edges with no residues.
- The segment correction function facilitates precision cutting over longer-length prints.
- The cut-and-print function averts printing problems by cutting the media prior to printing.