Includes Core adaptors, Stacker and PS upgrade software. Mono / Colour, CAD / Graphics Printing on paper media.
- 42" Wide Media Width
- In excellent condition hardly used
- Enjoy high-speed, unattended printing
- Save time and expense—versus costly LED printing—with low- maintenance HP inkjet printing
Currently in use - upgrading, hence the sale
- Currently in use - upgrading, hence the sale
- £1,100 work of inks and heads included in the sale
- Collection only from Nottinghamshire
- Wasatch RIP available (priced separately if required)
Printer is in excellent condition, comes with computer software and remaining inks.
- A2 - 610mm x 420mm)
- Rasterlink Pro RIP for PC
- Remaining inks - 600ml ink sacks - LH100 CMYK, 2 x White, Primer & Varnish
- Excellent Condition
Good condition, recently had service from Mimaki Engineer with new pinch rollers.
- Good condition, recently had service from Mimaki Engineer with new pinch rollers.
- Comes with gold warranty for 1 year from June 17.
- High speed / high accuracy cutter plotters
- Photo electric eye for 4 point register mark detection
- Purchased 2004
- Maintained throughout and under contract through a well known hardware supplier
- Updated - White Opus eye and touch pad replaced
- Great condition
- Purchased 2010
- Major service including: New Print Head, maintenance station, damper, encoder scale, CR motor and wiper assembly replaced Feb 2016 with other items
- CR drive pulley May 2016
- Maintained to a very high standard
- Max working width 1133mm
- Double hot roller up to 120 centigrade
- Front take up shaft
- Automatic rear mounted fans
- Max working width 1600mm
- Good working order
- Approximately 8 years old
- Stand and Take-up Unit
- Configured with 2x CMYK
- Includes remaining SS21 Mimaki inks
- Includes Rasterlink Pro 6 RIP Software & FineCut Plug-in
Comes with a New Felt worth £3,000
- Comes with a New Felt worth £3,000
- Recently fitted with new heating filament, new motor, new sensors and digital temperature reader and control boards.
- Working width 1,680mm (67 inches)
- Heating up to 220°C (428°F) with a performing infra-red heating system
Used Photographic Studio Equipment - the equipment can be sold as a job lot or individually.
- Barberie densitometer
- Professional Lighting
- Manfrotto Expan Professional Studio background system
- The equipment can be sold as a job lot or individually
- Regularly Serviced
- Excellent Condition
- Extra set of inks included
- No RIP or Take up Unit!
- Stand & Take-up unit
- Configured with 2 x CMYK Genuine inks - will need set of inks
- Includes Rasterlink 5 RIP Software and FineCut Plug-in
- Printer available in Rhyl Clwyd
- Perfect working order
- All original boxing/blades and manual etc included
- Warranty expires February 2018
- Purchased 2016
- Maximum meda size of 335 x 310mm
- Maximum media height of 100mm
- Purchased second-hand, and had for nine months
- Serviced by Roland on 15.08.2017